SPAGHETTI WITH SMOKED MARLIN & ROCKET
125g smoked marlin
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 small red chilli, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
2 tablespoons capers
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Soak spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water and cook for about 9 minutes until al dente.
- Drain cooked pasta in a colander and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- In a small frying pan, toast breadcrumbs with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil till golden and crisp.
- In a larger pan, heat the remaining oil. Add chopped garlic and chilli. Sauté until aromatic.
- Add the lemon zest and capers and remove from heat. Pour this mixture over the spaghetti.
- Toss it well to coat. Add marlin, flaked into large pieces, and rocket leaves. Mix to combine.
- Serve immediately topped with the toasted breadcrumbs in hot plates. Serves 2-3 persons.
Simple & Easy Pasta Dinner